Tuesday, September 2, 2008



Autumn looking so cute on her first day of school. I can't believe that she is already old enough to go to Kindergarten. Me and Brad miss her when she is gone in the afternoon, but she loves it. She is to smart for her own good, and I don't know if they will teach her anything this year that she does not already know. I only hope that she does not distract the rest of the children with her dancing, singing, laughing self.













This was Brad on his FAKE first day of preschool. I took him to the wonderful school that Autumn attended and after the first day they told me he was not ready because he would not sit down for circle time. He is now enrolled in a less academic school and is thriving, or at least he is not hitting or kicking other children.

1 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

your kids are gorgeous! also, you need to give kyle a beating... he hasn't gone running since the bryce canyon half marathon! then again.... neither have I.