Friday, February 6, 2009

I guess that I better start updating my blog since Margi gave you all this sight so that you could get to know me. Lets see...breifly...I have three kids Autumn 6, Brad 3, and Drake 1. I am married to Margi's older, and only, brother Pete. I live in Saint George Utah so running at sea level is a real treat for me. I love to run, but I train for tri. I do all of my run/swim work-outs at 5:00am starting with a 6 mile run on Monday. Tuesdays and Thursdays I swim 2500 meters. Wednesdays I run an 8-10 mile major hill run, Fridays I run 3 swim 1000, and Saturdays I do long runs between 10-20 miles. I bike and spin in the afternoon and evenings when I can find arrangements for my kids. I love to race and am looking forward to the relay. Good luck as you run your miles.

Just a thought for the day..."Mental toughness isn't genetic-it's honed through experience."
-Bradley Young, Ph.D., sports psychologist

1 comments:

Moka said...

I love that you finally updated your blog! I'm so excited for Autumn and we are so proud of her!