Monday, March 2, 2009

Tuacahn Duathlon

My wonderful family spent Saturday morning supporting my racing addiction. Jamie and I signed up for the Tuacahn Duathlon. We participated in the sprint, running 1.5 miles, then biking 12, and finishing up with another 1.5 run. I came in 4th overall for the women, taking home the 1st place award in my age category. My kids get so excited when they see me coming in at the end of a race. I love to hear them cheering me on. Autumn says she now wants to do a race that has running and biking, so I am looking for a kids race in our area that we can do together. A big thanks goes out to Pete who puts up with all of my training, and drags the gang to the finish line. I LOVE you baby!



My BIGGEST fans!






5 comments:

Moka said...

Congrats Sadie! Good job, your awesome!

Jaymerz said...

wow Congratulations Sadie, that is awesome!!

Debbie said...

Sadie, this is Marci's blog.http://mgraff.blogspot.com/
Your family is so cute, and you are doing great in your running-congrats!!! Shelia and Shawna have private blogs, but I will have them invite you or what ever it is that you have to do. Debbie

Jaymerz said...

I am jealous you got to go to lunch with my mom!! You need to come and join facebook, there is a bunch of us on there from school and is a fun way to stay in touch.

Ryan and Shelia said...

Sadie-
E-mail me your e-mail address and I would love to invite you to our blog. Congrats on the Running.

Shelia
ryanandshelia@yahoo.com