Friday, October 3, 2008

Six Wonderful Years

I can't believe that it has been six years already. It seems like just yesterday I was rocking her to sleep at Primary Children's and now look at her. Autumn really wanted a mouse for her birthday. Everyone was so fascinated (as you can see) UNTIL it scratched Autumn's face and bit her hand. This little guy did not stick around very long, Autumn gave up Minny for a new leapster game.





Grandpa Brad provided rides at the pre-party lunch free of charge. He is all the entertainment my kids ever need.

Piggy piggy piggy.... As most of you know Autumn has a fascination for them, so we made some cake ones to eat and of course Grandma and Grandpa got her a brand new piggy bank.

Then it was off to The Bear Mill for the real celebration. Autumn and her friends had so much fun playing games and building stuffed animals to take home.


I Love you so much Autumn. You are such an important member of our family. You are such a good big sister to your brothers, and they look up to you so much. You have such a talent for music and I love to hear you play your violin every day after school. You have so much confidence and I love that about you. I am the luckiest mom in the world.

0 comments: